Chunky Scarf Pattern

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

 This is very quick pattern and it is great for beginners. I wanted to make a scarf that was a little bit different. Kinda reminds me of the Katniss vest. I used about 2.5 balls of yarn. Luckily Michaels has a 2 for $5 deal and I had some left over from my Chunky Bib Scarf.



Hook: M
Yarn: Super Bulky. I used Loops and Threads Charisma Tweed.
1 large button. I got mine at Michaels.

Round 1: ch60, dc in 3rd chain from hook, dc in each st, ch2, turn (59)
Round 2: dc in each stitch across, ch2, turn
Repeat these rounds until it is as long as you want. I did 18 rounds in total.
Finish off and add button. You can add the button and use the spaces from the double crochet. I actually like to sew mine through both, that way it doesn't come apart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS