Old bookcase

Friday, December 16, 2016


I haven't been on here in a good minute with work and school. I finished school in May and started working full time and have been neglecting most everything else. Since, I have been so busy I never really got around to spring cleaning. I was going through our garage and the old owners left this super ugly bookcase. It was pretty heavy and I didn't want to haul it to the dump, so I decided to do something else with it. My backyard has been pretty lackluster and it needed some color. I had a bunch of leftover paint and wanted to give a little inspo to anyone looking for something to do with junk furniture.


Ignore my dying plant... I replanted it and well, as you can see it just didn't go so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS